Feligrace has been designing and delivering training and education programmes for a number of years, with the aim to educate and empower people to move into employment, further education or setting up their own business.
The programme prepares the students for their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready’.
Our vision is to make a difference to people’s lives through the power of education and training.
Our mission is to educate, inspire, empower and equip people to progress in to employment, further education or setting up their own business.
INFORMATION, ADVICE & GUIDANCE (IAG)
Effective IAG is essential for enabling individuals to take responsibility for their life choices and progress in further education, training, work or the world of business. Good advice and guidance is critical if people are to raise their aspirations and capitalise on the opportunities available to them.
Feligrace is committed to ensuring that everyone who accesses our services are supported in making informed choices about their future.
Our IAG Mission
- To develop the self-esteem and self-confidence of learners
- To encourage and celebrate creativity and to be supportive of innovation, learning from all that we do
- Inspire and motive learners
- Guide learners on to the right courses and to support and stretch them
- Help learners to progress on to their next steps
- Further education
- Business set up
Get in touch with Student Services for further information on IAG
Tel: 0208 507 7288 or 0208 594 1421
Mobile: 07565 879096